1. Delivery and Collection
- Subject to payment having been made and received in full, Goods can be expected to be delivered within 30 days from the day you place your order to purchase the Goods and make payment for those Goods.
- Deliveries will be made by the Carrier to the address stipulated in your order. You must ensure that someone is present to accept the delivery.
- If we are not able to deliver your Goods within 30 days of the date of your order, we shall notify you by e-mail to arrange another date for delivery.
- We may deliver the Goods in instalments if they are not all available at the same time for delivery.
- All Goods must be signed for on delivery by an adult aged 18 years or over. If no one of that age is at the address when the delivery is attempted, the Goods may be retained by the driver.
- When your Goods arrive, it is important that you check immediately the condition and quantity. If your Goods have been damaged in transit, you must refuse the delivery and immediately contact us so that we may dispatch a replacement quickly and minimise your inconvenience.
- Signing “Unchecked”, “Not Checked” or similar is not acceptable. If the package is not signed for, the liability over the item transfers to you. We are not responsible or liable for the security, damage or theft of the item after this time. It is your responsibility to pick up the item or arrange for it to be sent to you again at your own cost.
- We will send you a message by email to tell you when we have dispatched your order if you elect to have your Goods sent to your nominated location by post. If we agree with you to deliver on a particular day or at a particular time, we will do our best to comply. But no time given is to be treated as contractual.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable to you for any expense or inconvenience you incur on account of delayed delivery or non-delivery.
- Some Goods will be delivered direct from the manufacturer, who will contact you to arrange delivery. When delivery of the Goods has been arranged directly with the manufacturer, you will be subject to the manufacturer’s delivery policy, and we will not, in any circumstance, be liable to you for any delivery related issue or complaint.
- Time for delivery specified on the order, if any, is an estimate only and time shall not be of the essence.
- We are happy for you to collect your order from our shop, provided you make an appointment in advance and payment has been received into our bank. All payment must be made via the online payment gateway. If you collect Goods from our premises then:
- Goods are at your risk from the moment they are collected by you or your Carrier from our shop You agree that you are responsible for everything that happens after you take possession of the Goods, both on and off our premises, including damage to property of any sort, belonging to any person.
2. Return of Goods
These provisions apply in the event that you return any Goods to us for any reason: Before you return the Goods to us, please carefully re-read any instructions and check the terms of your order acceptance.
- The Goods must be returned to us as soon as any defect is discovered but not later than 30 days after purchase, and on the condition that the defect was notified within 15 days.
- Notification must be via email or telephone. The method of return of goods is to be determined by us but at your own risk and cost. A refund will be returned to you upon full satisfaction of the requirements set out below
- With all Goods and all packaging as far as possible in their original condition
- Securely wrapped
- Including our delivery slip; or manufacturer’s delivery slip
- At your risk and cost.
- In returning faulty Goods, please enclose with them a note clearly stating the fault and when it arises or arose.
Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under New Zealand Consumer Law. You are entitled to the protections afforded by the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act (CGA). You will be entitled to a replacement or refund if the goods meet any of the following critera:
- The item(s) fail to be of acceptable quality,
- are damaged or defective,
- do not match the sample, model, and description you agreed to purchase.
- do not arrive in a reasonable timeframe
Please contact us if you have any issues with your order, and we will take immediate steps to remedy the situation with you to achieve a positive outcome. We aim to satisfy our customers with outstanding service as best possible.